What Kind of Services do I offer?

I'm ready to do almost anything that you need done (that I am capable of doing) but when I came up with Finally Finished I was thinking about your unfinished to-do list, or the things that you can't seem to remember doing!  Why not get on my schedule to come through every 4-6 months to change your smoke detectors, filters, check lights, and whatever else made your list?  

    Replacing Light Bulbs - Are they hard to reach?  Or do you just not have time to go get the right ones?  Indoors?  Outdoors?  

    Air Filter Changing - You know you're supposed to replace your filter two to four times a year right?  It increases the life of your furnace/ac unit and helps with your family's overall health.

    Picture & Mirror Hanging - Is it big or small?  Do you have the drawer full of pictures or artwork that you need hung?  Do you have an idea for that family picture wall that you just haven't had time to make into a reality?

    Shelf Installation - Floating wall shelves?  How about building bookshelves in that unused nook by the fireplace?  Want it in the closet?

    Furniture Assembly - You ordered that desk online but can't find the time to (or figure out how to - we won't make you admit it) put it together?  I can do it for you.

    Dorknob/Handle Replacement - Maybe it isn't working right?  Did you lose the key?  Want to update the look of your hallway with new and matching hardware?

    Paint Touch-Ups - That wall just doesn't look right, want me to patch it up and paint it to match?

    TV Mounting - How do we get it to stay there, and make sure it's not too heavy?  I can do it for you.

    Bathroom Hardware Installation - Towel Rods?  TP rolls? Shelving?  Vanities?  It's not hard to refresh the look of your bathroom with a bit of new hardware.

    Smoke Detector Testing/Battery Replacement - Every 6 months, it's a safety issue...Want to get out the ladder and then go to the store for new batteries and devices?  Let me.

    Curtain and Blind Installation

    Cabinet/Drawer Handle Installation - Another way to update the room!

    Showerhead Replacement - Sometimes just replacing the head on your shower (or the vent on your faucet) can revolutionize your water pressure and the quality of your slower.

    Ceiling Fan Replacement and Installation - This can be a daunting task...but it's worth it!

    Light Fixture Replacement and Installation

    Minor Plumbing Fixes - Leaky Faucet?  Clogged Drain?  Toilet won't stop running?  

    Garbage Disposal Replacement - Don't put anything down that disposal you won't eat yourselves...but when that spoon finally does the trick, I'll replace it for you!

    Ring Doorbell Installation

    Caulking - Gaps on the outside of your house that you don't want watter getting into?  Around your windows?  Bathroom Fixtures?

    Weather Stripping - It could save you some energy bills if you want me to replace it for you.

    Smart Home Device Setup - Smart plugs/lights?  Cameras?  I can configure those for you.

    Home Entertainment Setup - Everybody loves a good movie night...

    Technology Assistance - Setting up Wifi, installing software, etc.

    House Sitting/Basic Property Management - Leaving town?  Let me check on your house, get your mail, water your planta, and give you some peace of mind while you're gone.

    Dryer Vent Cleaning/Replacement - Sometimes just cleaning that thing out can reduce your drying time, and we all know about the fire hazard!

    Basic Home Troubleshooting - Tripped breaker?  Squeaky Doors?  Let me be your home detective and see what I can solve!

    Closet System Installation - Decide what you want your closet to look like, and let me install the system for you!  You might be shocked by how much space you can really have and how good it looks when it's organized!

    Garage Organization - This is something that people are afraid of, but when it's time to clear space, categorize items, organize your tools...I can do it if you don't have time!

    Home Office Setup - Tidy up the cables?  setting up monitors/printers/other devices the way you want them to look.

    Holiday Decoration Setup/Takedown - Have lights you want me to hang?  Have an idea about what you want it to look like but need me to go buy the right stuff and put it up for you?  Want me to get your tree down from the attic and put that up while I'm at it?  How about taking them down in January?

    Baby Proofing - Want me to install the things you need to keep him/her out of your drawers, cabinets, closets, stairways, or other dangerous areas?

What other ideas do you have?  Let me know, give me a call or an email and let me come give you a quote!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction