Introduction

What are you going to do about that closet full of pictures that you swear you're "going to hang someday"?

What about that light that's out above the garage...Remember you were going to borrow that ladder?

Is it the furniture that you bought at the big box store, or online, that is sitting over there in a box just waiting to be put together?

Don't you have that one wall in your house that is just annoying you and you can't get around to patching and repainting it?

Blinds to hang?

Curtain Rods?

When did you check your smoke detectors last?

How about your furnace filter?

As a busy dad, I know what it's like to have that list of things piled up just waiting for me to do.  I also know how many people in my neighborhood just need help with the little jobs around the house.  You know, the things that are too small to call the contractor...  That's where I come in.

My name is Justin, and I'm the founder of Finally Finished.  Whether it's the finishing work that you are tired of seeing, or the little tasks that are never done, why don't you give me a chance to help you finally get finished?

Email me today at justin@finallyfinished.work and let me know a little bit about how I can make your days a little brighter!  I'll come and give you a quote or estimate over the phone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Kind of Services do I offer?